SYDNEY, Nov. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Rising participant within the Australian courier comparability area, Fast Courier, has introduced that it’s now accepting cryptocurrency, together with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and USD Coin, as cost for courier providers throughout Australia, the primary courier comparability website in Australia to supply the digital forex as a cost different.
Vincent Maneno, Quick Courier’s co-founder and CEO, mentioned, “We launched Quick Courier a yr in the past after changing into utterly disillusioned with the standard courier business, which is old-school and closely geared in the direction of larger companies. With Quick Courier we wished to democratise the courier business, in order that people and small companies that solely ship a handful of packages annually can nonetheless entry the absolute best charges.”
Stephen Murphy, co-founder and CTO of Quick Courier added, “The courier business in Australia is totally ripe for disruption; customers need respect, accountability and freedom of selection, which Quick Courier’s innovative tech delivers. Including crypto to our cost choices is one other approach we’re levelling the enjoying subject for customers.”
Australia has the third highest cryptocurrency possession fee on the planet, with 17.8% of Australian adults holding some sort of cryptocurrency, in comparison with the worldwide common of 11.4% (Finder Cryptocurrency Adoption Index October 2021). With the recently released report from the Australia as a Know-how and Monetary Centre (ATFC) additional legitimising crypto as a sound forex, Quick Courier’s co-founders imagine enabling cost for courier providers through cryptocurrency is one other approach they’re making the courier business extra customer-centric.
“Crypto is not simply an asset class, they’re purposeful currencies, decentralised and empowering for customers and companies alike. It is a viable different to the restrictive central financial institution led cost techniques” mentioned Murphy.
Quick Courier, which has averaged 100 per cent month-on-month progress since launch, initially began as a take a look at venture for co-founders Maneno and Murphy, who additionally run a profitable digital advertising and marketing company, Metric Labs.
“Clearly the pandemic has had an infinite impression on e-commerce, which has resulted in elevated demand for couriers,” defined Maneno. “Our prospects are saving as much as 30 per cent on their deliveries in just some seconds. As we’re reserving massive numbers of deliveries we will entry bulk reductions, which we then cross on to our prospects.”
Alongside cryptocurrencies, Quick Courier additionally accepts cost through Paypal, Stripe and a spread of bank cards.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About Quick Courier
Based in 2020 in Sydney, Quick Courier is on a mission to extend accessibility, transparency and democratisation throughout the logistics business. By investing in know-how that takes the friction out of discovering and reserving a most popular logistics supplier, Quick Courier seamlessly connects all Australians to all kinds of carriers to match each price range, plan and logistic desire.
Vincent Maneno – co-founder and CEO, Quick Courier
Vincent Maneno, the Co-Founder and CEO of Quick Courier is not any stranger to the entrepreneurial spirit. The founding father of 4 modern corporations which began with tea model Kettle City and continues nicely past along with his consultancy and advisory providers. Vincent’s ardour for information analytics, digital advertising and marketing and net applied sciences the place he continues to try to speed up progress, establish market alternatives and develop strategic path with each firm he is concerned with.
Stephen Murphy – co-founder and CTO, Quick Courier
Stephen is the Co-Founder and Chief Know-how Officer with over 15 years of expertise within the fields of rising know-how together with Laptop Forensics, Cybercrime, Digital Media and Blockchain functions. With a eager eye for digital rights he additionally participates in organisations such because the Digital Frontiers Basis (EFF) and takes an energetic curiosity in the way forward for the web’s infrastructure.
Cryptocurrency adoption in Australia
- Australia has the threerd highest charges of cryptocurrency possession of the 22 international locations surveyed by Finder, with 17.8% of the inhabitants proudly owning crypto
- The worldwide common for cryptocurrency possession is 11.4%
- Of the Australians that personal crypto:
– 65.2% personal Bitcoin
– 42.1% personal Ethereum
– 26.4% personal Cardano
– 23% personal Dogecoin
– 14.6% personal Binance Coin
- There’s a extensive crypto possession hole by gender, with 21.8% of males proudly owning crypto in contrast with 14.1% of females.
- Launched in September 2020
- Co-founded by Vincent Maneno and Stephen Murphy, who additionally run Metric Labs digital advertising and marketing company
- Vincent and Stephen began Quick Courier as they might see a approach to make use of know-how to make reserving couriers simpler and cheaper for customers
- Shoppers save as much as 30% on courier providers through the use of Quick Courier
- Now accepting cryptocurrency as cost for courier providers – the one courier comparability website to just accept crypto
- 17.8% of Australians maintain some form of cryptocurrency
- Quick Courier has averaged 100% month on month progress since launch
- Serviced greater than 43,000 customers within the final six months
- Cryptocurrencies accepted – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and USD Coin
- Courier providers on the positioning – Aramex, Auspost, TNT, Couriers Please, Fedex, StarTrack, DHL, Toll and Allied Specific
Crystal Clear Communications
P: 0401 694 301
SOURCE Quick Courier